1. The Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray
For being an addictive, full-of-girl-power read with a great romance, gorgeous dresses, and, of course, magic.
2. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
For being the best wizarding story ever.
3. The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
For the intense battle scenes, the awesome languages, and Saphira.
4. The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
For the incredible writing, characters, and romantic tension. Not to mention, Clare includes vampires that I don't hate, which is a feat unto itself.
5. The Wings series by Aprilynne Pike
For the beautiful world of Avalon and the fantastic characters of Laurel, Tamani, David, and Chelsea.
What are some of your favorite fantasy books?