Top Ten Characters I Would Name My Future Kids After
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Elizabeth Bennet (Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen)
I've always said that if I ever have a daughter someday, I would name her after my favorite Austen character. (:
2. Jo March (Little Women by Louisa May Alcott)
I wouldn't name her Josephine, just Jo. (It's a double reference because I'd be naming her after Jo March and Jo Rowling (:)
3. Gemma Doyle (A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray)
It's not just the character, but the sound of the name. It has a kind of magical sound to it, doesn't it?
4. Thomas (The Maze Runner by James Dashner)
I really like the name Thomas for some reason.
5. James Potter (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling)
This isn't just because James is great, but also because there's no way I'm naming any child of mine Remus, despite my love for Lupin.
6. Audrey Cuttler (Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway)
7. Victoria (Audrey, Wait!)
They're such FANTASTIC characters and I think any child should feel honored to have them as their fictional namesakes.
8. Peter Pan (Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie)
Ever since I was little, I've been in love with the story of Peter Pan.
9. Meg Murry (A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle)
It was the book that made me fall in love with fantasy/science fiction!
10. Henry (The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner)
I fell in love with these books when I was little and Henry really stood out to me as a character, even at the age of seven. (:
What characters would you name your kids after?